Infrared Radiation heating
is a direct and non-contact method for object heating, wherein the energy is transmitted by electromagnetic radiation. By this method, depending on the absorption factor, the object can absorb upto 91% of the radiated energy, which gets transformed into heat. Normally, full efficiency is achieved within 1 - 3 seconds. As compared with other methods, space requirement is also drastically reduced.
The Litex advantage
Infrared Halogen Lamps are "bright emitter" as part of the energy is emitted in form of light. These lamps convert 84% of the electrical energy into Infrared radiation. These lamps are available in variety of wattages, lengths, reflector coating and connections.
Litex has developed over 150 Infrared Halogen Lamps over the past decade. While some of the lamps are industry standards, majority of the range have been custom developed for enhanced performance and new applications. This has been the forte at Litex.
Litex has its own R & D laboratory to develop and manufacture everything in-house. This gives us the cutting edge in shorter development cycle and faster delivery.
- AUTOMOTIVE / ENGINEERING : Paint & Putty Baking. Powder Coating, Preheating Parts prior to Shrink Fitting or Welding, Drying Washed Parts.
- CERAMIC / GLASS : Baking Decorations, Sterilising, Glaze Drying, TV tube Coat Curing, Mirror Drying, Drying Washed Parts.
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRY : Drying of Motors and Armatures, Baking Varnish on Motor Windings, Drying paint and Baking Enamel.
- ELECTRONIC : Drying, Preheating, Curing and Solder Fusing of PC Board.
- FOOD INDUSTRY : Dehydrating Fruits & Vegetables, Food Processing, Moisture Removal prior to Pulverising.
- FOUNDRIES : Drying of Moulds and Cores.
- LEATHER : Curing Sprayed Shoe Leather Hides, Baking Finish on Leather Products.
- PLASTIC INDUSTRY : Preheating Plastics prior to Forming, Dehydrating Plastic Powders, Curing Lamination & Adhesive Tapes.
- PHARMACEUTICAL : Continuous Bottle Sterilising, Glue Drying on Surgical Tapes.
- PRINTING AND ENGRAVING : Drying Printing Ink, Setting Flux on Electrotype Castings, Silk Screen Drying and Curing.
- PULP AND PAPER INDUSTRY : Drying of Tapes, Cones and Cylinders, Drying Paper Coating.
- RUBBER INDUSTRY : Drying Rubber Laminations. Drying Paint on Hard Rubber Parts. Curing Molded Rubber.
- TEXTILE INDUSTRY : Drying Fibre, Fabrics, Silvers, and Non Wovens. Heat Setting Nylon I Polyester, Binder Curing on Non-Woven Fabrics.
Type of Coating / 98 White ceramic coating
Type of Burning Position
H ±5° to horizontal
V Vertical or universal burning
Note: All lamps are available with any
combination of end contacts, coating and
Special lead wires available on request.
Custom requirements on request possible.